It can feel like we have no power to change how we feel. We might feel that we can’t make a difference in anyone else’s lives. We’re currently experiencing an avalanche of unprecedented situations! We’re in the midst of a consciousness shift. When we live in the energy and light of our soul, we can help transform the darkness.
On this episode of Embracing Your Essence, I talked about some ways you can intentionally use your energy to connect with others, creating a new world. As we advance through the shift, we begin to live from a higher level. We embrace the soul’s limitless and powerful energy.
You can intentionally uplift others as you live by the one essential rule of life. We also talked about how to send energy to physically distant family or friends, as well as to those who may be struggling at this time.
Life should be simple and easy. Use your energy to connect with others and change your world, their world, and the whole world!
P.S. For the first few minutes, I shared contact information and was dealing with technical issues. Jump to 2:44 to get to the topic.
- 2:44 Use your energy to change the world as you advance through the consciousness shift
- 4:27 Living in the light of our soul changes the world
- 5:14 An example of intentionally using energy to uplift another person
- 7:18 Life is supposed to be simple and easy
- 8:22 The one rule of life
- 9:31 Living in the energy of Love
- 9:52 What is energy?
- 11:28 With energy awareness, you can create a new world of connection and oneness
- 13:22 Feeling energy
- 14:34 A idea to practice connecting to the love energy
- 15:23 How to send energy
- 17:09 We are limitless
- 18:36 Sending with intention – play with the energy
- 19:54 Find a friend – practice sending and receiving – steps for success
- 25:02 Energy work is powerful!
- 30:36 You are a light towards creating the oneness
FANTASTIC as always Colleen!
Hmm. I just read a book recently, published in 1989, on the same subject you spoke about. Seems like Spirit may be trying to show me another aspect of Spiritual Living.
Like you pointed out, I felt if I tried to “send” energy to other people, I was somehow trying to manipulate them or impose my Will on them which seemed to me to be overstepping my bounds. I felt I should just work on my own awareness and energy and allow others to “figure it out” FOR THEMSELVES so to speak.
After reading aforementioned book and watching your program, I realize that there is a way to “send” energy constructively. I like the way you stated it as: sending it for the higher good without personal interest. I also like how you said to just “play” with it and not “try” to make it happen. I will DEFINITELY look for opportunities to just play and observe WITHOUT judgement. Much appreciated.
Oh, if I piqued your interest in the book it is:
“Spiritual Growth: Being Your Higher Self”
By Sanaya Roman
My copy was Published by:
HJ Kramer Inc.
PO Box 1082
Tiburon, California 94920
Purchased through ThriftBooks.com
Thanks Magnus! I actually have that book!! I haven’t read it in years! After I get my stuff out of storage, I should look through it again! Playing with energy is fun!!!! Stay well!!!