COVID-19 has many of us feeling anxious and fearful. Join me in this episode of Embrace Your Essence, as I guide you through The Transcend Anxiety Process.
This process will help you shift your energy out of anxiety, fear, overwhelm, and worry and into positivity and resilience.
Rise above the thought that you can’t feel better and understand yourself from a higher perspective. You’ll be creating positive energies, developing resilience, and become empowered. And very importantly, you’ll transcend anxiety, choosing to experience more peace.
Get a PDF guide to my transcending anxiety process by signing up for my newsletter here.
- 3:11 Looking at the current covid 19 situation from a higher perspective
- 6:20 Your body reflects your emotions
- 9:30 Messages from the body
- 11:25 Introduction to the Transcend Anxiety Process
- 12:08 Preliminary exercise: connecting to positive energy
- 16:26 Preliminary exercise: discover how negative energy affects you
- 20:27 Using positive energies to shift out of negative emotions
- 22:22 Make the choice to take action
- 23:46 Question from Linda – “Is mother earth anxious as well?”
- 24:40 The Process. Step One – open body language
- 26.26 Step Two – Connecting with emotions
- 29:39 Step Three – Intention
- 31:16 Step Four – Transfer positive energy
- 34:09 Summary
This was a BIG help for me.
I have NOTICED my jaw being EXTREMELY tight recently. Your observation that I may be “biting my tongue” or not saying what needs to be said struck my like a lightning bolt. Hmm.
Also when you told us to “be open” with our hands up. I noticed my palms were on my thighs. When I turned them up, I IMMEDIATELY felt energy flow into them. WOW!
I tried to let the energy flow though my hands to my jaw but I wasn’t successful. I’ve also “rediscovered” Russian Martial Art or “Systema” recently too. It is a system based on breathing, relaxation, natural movement and instincts.
Maybe this is all coming together for me now. I will keep you posted and thanks again!
I am not into mantras, but one came to me recently that I’ll share.
Have the Awareness to See
the Clarity to Speak
and the Courage to Accept
For my situation:
Have the Awareness to See (things as they REALLY are)
the Clarity to Speak (write and communicate precisely)
and the Courage to Accept (the consequences)
All Is Well,
That’s a great message! I’m sure everyone could use it!
Hi Magnus! Happy to hear that the process worked for you. With another session, I bet you’ll get the energy into your jaw! You’ll have to let me know how the Russian Martial Art helps!