When we’re in the throes of uncertainty, we can get stuck in obsessive worry. Sometimes we think if we only knew what was going to happen, we would feel better and have the peace we long for!
In this episode of Embracing Your Essence, I talked about a way to rewire our minds, breaking the worry cycle. Worry feeds on itself and hijacks our thoughts. We try to push the subsequent emotions away, denying their expression. We want the quick fix that doesn’t have pain.
It’s time to let go of the habit of resisting our emotions. Learn how to move into the new perspective of Surrendered Acceptance. In this simple three-step process, you’ll understand the key component that has been missing in our attempts to embrace our emotions. You’ll learn how to surrender control and take conscious, deliberate action to feel better.
Reclaiming the power of your mind, you’ll intentionally create the peace that you deserve!
- 3:53 The cycle of worry and resisting emotions
- 8:42 If I only knew what was going to happen…
- 9:51 We all want the “quick fix”
- 10:37 Acceptance rather than resistance
- 11:54 Letting go of the illusion we have some sort of control
- 13:15 Are we experiencing the emotions we currently have?
- 17:09 Surrendered Acceptance
- 18:12 The power of choice
- 20:47 The missing component in completely feeling our emotions
- 26:31 Breathe yourself back into the present
- 30:43 Shifting your perspective
- 32:54 Raise your vibration, lift yourself and others up