MORE WORKSHOP DETAILS
Platform Mediumship workshop
Sunday, July 9, 2023 9:30am – 4:30pm. Tickets available soon.
Lyceum Building, Lily Dale Assembly, Lily Dale, NY
Ready to strengthen and improve your platform mediumship skills? Whether you are new to mediumship or a seasoned pro, this fun, experiential workshop will surprise you with the exciting new tools you need to successfully demonstrate the wonder and awe of spirit communication.
We will discuss and play with:
- speaking and public presentation skills that will skyrocket your ability to project confidence and connect with your audience (even if you’re nervous or scared!)
- ideas to help you refine and trust your own unique mediumship skills
- Practical, useable tips to instantly enhance and amplify your spirit connection, so you can deliver awe-inspiring, accurate, evidential message
- Pragmatic strategies to extinguish stage fright and eliminate its’ effect on the clarity of your mediumship
Finding the Real You: Discover Your Soul
Friday, July 14, 2023 7-10pmET Tickets available soon.
Lyceum, Lily Dale Assembly, Lily Dale, NY
Nearly everyone has a vicious “inner critic” in their heads, who criticizes and shames them sometimes. We might feel we are somehow deeply broken or simply “not good enough.” Is that really true? How can we find and believe in ourselves when that voice seems so loud?
Join us as we peel back the layers of self-criticism and fear that have hidden your soul’s radiant light. As you touch into your deepest Identity, you’ll begin to embrace and honor the truth of your essence.
Using “Magical Mind Games” you will:
- rediscover who you truly are at the soul level and move toward more self-love and acceptance
- increasingly vanquish old programming and self-destructive habits
- learn to trust and believe in yourself as you use life situations as stepping stones on your soul’s sacred journey
Adventures with Mediumship mini workshop
Tuesday, July 25, 2023 7-8pmET Tickets available soon.
Octagon Building, Lily Dale Assembly, Lily Dale NY
Empath Survival Skills workshop
Saturday, July 19, 2023 1-4pm Tickets available soon
Lyceum, Lily Dale Assembly
Ready to continue on with your adventure of being an Empowered Empath? It’s time to embrace your empathic abilities and stop listening to those people who tell you you’re just “too sensitive!”
As an Empath, your deep feelings may seem at times overwhelming. You might feel lost or unsure of how to process life’s tragic, cruel moments. We’ll play with transformative empath survival skills that will help you manage and protect your energy, especially when dealing with toxic or difficult people. We’ll discuss the awesome benefits that come from being an Empath. You’ll enhance and strengthen your self-awareness and learn how to reclaim your power, standing strong in your truth – no matter what might be happening around you! Bring your questions and problems for a personalized Q&A.