As Lily Dale embraces safe reopening procedures, I have begun to offer in-person readings once again. Visit my Mediumship page for more information on readings and to book an appointment.
What in-person readings will look like:
- In-person sessions are in accordance with NYS safety regulations
- I will wear a mask when I welcome you in, but will remove it once I am 6 feet away and behind the plexiglass safety shield
- You must wear a mask
- Hand sanitizer is available
- Cleaning & sanitizing will occur between all appointments
More information on visiting Lily Dale:
- Visitors will be limited to 80 people a day, between the hours of 10:00am and 7:00pm.
- Overnight visitors are allowed – make reservations for the hotel or at one of the guest houses.
- The campground is open only to those who have a self-contained camper with its own bathroom.
- I strongly suggest you purchase your gate pass in advance to be guaranteed entrance onto the grounds. The gate pass remains at $15
- Everyone who enters the gate will have a temperature check and must have a mask
- There will be two Inspiration Stump services a day at 1:00pm and 4:00pm, with the audience socially distanced from each other. Mediums have the option to serve or not
- The daily 2:30pm church service will be in the auditorium
- The Bookstore will be open but limited to 2 people at a time
- All workshops, classes, home circles, Monday Night Circles, 8:30am meditation, and healing services will be held online. Purchase tickets online
- The Lyceum, Assembly Hall, Octagon Building, Museum, Library, Forest Temple, Healing Temple, Leolyn Hotel, and Mother’s Rest are closed
- FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION, VISIT LILY DALE’S WEBSITE.
Please make decisions that feel right to you and protect your health. In addition to in-person sessions, I am continuing with video and phone readings. Skype, Facetime, Facebook Messenger, and Zoom are all available to you. I am here to support you through this challenging time. Whether I can connect with you through my Lily Dale radio/Facebook live show, answering personal questions by email or Facebook messenger, or in a reading or coaching session, please reach out to me.